1 year Membership (digital publications)
$35.00 / year
Become a member of the Society and share with others an interest in Australian Naval history. The Society’s purpose is to record, preserve and promote understanding and awareness of the naval history of Australia in the community.
Annual membership includes:
- Quarterly subscriptions to The Naval Historical Review, our in-house journal covering personal recollections, anecdotes, book reviews and articles on wide-ranging subjects including naval operations, events and engagements.
- Quarterly subscriptions to The Buzz our in-house newsletter covering recent developments.
- The latest Occasional papers issued with the monthly Call the Hands Newsletter (11 issues p.a.). Occasional Papers are released to the public 12 months after first release.
- A 20% discount on Shop items by using a special voucher code renewed each membership year. (excl. ships’ plans and memberships)
- New Members also receive one free NHSA Video download of choice – this is confirmed with a special voucher upon membership confirmation
- Entitlement to join a Society’s Garden Island & Naval Chapel tour on a Thursday Morning.
- Invitations to Member events, especially monthly Zoom presentations.
- Access to the Society’s library, archives and photographic collections. Prior arrangement is required due to our location within the secure perimeter of Garden Island in Sydney
- Regular lectures in four capital cities.
Prefer to sign up by mail? Simply return the Membership Form to us.